Bookkeeping, payroll, personal and business tax relief - without the headache, let us take care of that.
We're here to help.
Managing your own bookkeeping, payroll, tax preparation and presentation can be frustrating, and confusing. You went into business to do what you love, not to spend extra, billable hours catching up on your bookkeeping.
We went into business to do just that. Let us streamline your bookkeeping needs.
Serving the community since 2005.
We will supply you with information, discuss the pros and cons of every option, and leave the decision making to you. If you still decide to base your business and tax planning choices on the advice you received from your best friend’s third cousin twice removed because he saw it on an episode of People’s Court in 2006, well, that’s your call and we will do our very best to assist you with the outcome. In other words, we aren’t here to “sell” you anything; we are here to help you interpret complex information with your best interests in mind. PRA is really a different kind of accounting firm. We work WITH clients to build relationships in a cooperative approach that relies on clear communication to succeed. We work as partners and as such our challenges and achievements are mutual; we don’t succeed if you don’t. Call, text, or email for a free consultation!
Learn more about Cynthia
Since 2005, Cynthia Knapp, E.A. has owned and operated Precisely Right Accounting. A graduate of Saint Martin’s University, it has been her mission to partner with, support, and serve small business owners throughout Washington. As an Enrolled Agent, Cynthia advises clients and prepares tax returns to effectively represent taxpayers audited by the IRS. Additionally, Cynthia leads her staff in designing strategic accounting solutions for small business owners allowing for the same high level of service expected from an internal accounting department at a fraction of the cost. Whether at your place of business, in a coffee shop, or at a little league game, Precisely Right Accounting works around our client’s needs. From full service accounting to QuickBooks tutoring, we can work together to customize your services.
Many factors have helped her to ensure top-quality services to clients:
- Dedication to Prompt and Effective Service of the Highest Quality
- Personal Touch and the Direct Communication and Involvement of Partners and Personnel with Clients' Issues
- Policy of Retaining and Maintaining Highly Qualified Personnel to Assure
- Continued Quality Service with the Required Level of Experience for Clients
- The Ability to Assure Clients' Urgent Inquiries Are Answered Promptly on Short Notice
- Efficiency of Personnel Assigned to Serve the Needs of Our Clients
- Equipped with the Latest Technology and Professional Support Staff for Prompt Service
Memberships & Affiliations• Thurston County Chamber of Commerce
• Enterprise for Equity
• Washington State Society of Enrolled Agents
• National Society of Tax Professionals
• American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers
• Lacey Chamber of Commerce
• National Society of Accountants
• Thurston County Gateway Rotary
• Parking Business Improvement Area of
• Downtown Olympia (PBIA)